Monday, August 12, 2013

Pioneer Children Sang as They Walked....​and Walked....​and Walked....​and Walked

Well, this week went, like that. We spent a lot of time working on our tans in the golden sun of Brazil. But, that is okay because now everyone has to ask if I´m an American instead of just knowing it.

But, we´re trying to get the work going here, since they divided the area we only have about four solid investigators...hence the walking. But, it is all part of the game.

Funny story this week. So we were at lunch, and may I just say that it was a very tasty lunch at that, and we were all lunching and munching and stuff. So Elder Olivera my comp is finishing up his plat and the sister said the phrase that they always say ´´eat more Elder´´.He tried to say something, but just was like bubbaba bel ba bumba. I laughed my head off for the rest of lunch. Love you all and have a good week.

Elder Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment