Monday, February 3, 2014

Dear Diary….

This week was a little bit on the tough side. We went and did some splits with another district to try and help them out a little bit. We were there for two days in Cajazeiras, and lets just say that it is hot there too. It went well there and we helped the elders get a little bit more excited about the work. They are pretty happy now and had two baptisms this Sunday.


This week was a blur and that about sums it up. We worked really hard to have a baptism and nothing seemed to work out. But I´m learning that you can´t let it get you down. you gotta keep on working and keep on smiling. Life isn´t always going to be easy, but it sure is worth living. I´m loving Sousa and I´ll do better with writing...man I got to talk to a lot of people on P-day. Sorry, but I love you all and hope that you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment