Monday, January 27, 2014

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.


Justin's Apartment in Souza - Pic of Elder Sabin
So this week went by really fast, I´m talking like I don´t even know where it went. We are working really hard to help the zone get pumped up and excited to work. Sousa, is a sweet city. Hot, but man, we are finding people to teach like no other. We have some baptisms lined up for this week. We were working like none other to have one this week, but everyone was traveilng or wasn´t ready. Oh well, this week is going to be stellar. 


I really like it here, I´m excited to see what happens this month with the zone, I´m feeling like we are going to baptize the whole city, so that should be pretty cool.  I´m going to send some pics of the  apartment to you all. Love you all and hope that you have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment