Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What just happened?

Heya family,

I think that it has been a while since I sent an email, usually we just chat it up. This week was a bit on the tough side. In the beginning it seemed like everything was going right and I was super happy. Then on Saturday everything just fell apart and I felt like the kid in Kid History, What in the freak just happened! But, I've learned that when you are working with people, there are always going to be difficulties. But, you just keep working and the Lord will show the way. If it wasn't there time right then and there to accept it, who knows a little bit more down the road.

But we are teaching this girl named Vanessa, she is pretty cool. We taught her the first lesson yesterday and she accepted the invitation to be baptized. I was like will you pray to know if the Book of Mormon is true? And she was like Yeah, and I know that God will show me the answer.  I was just like, wow, amen. I hope that she continues to have the same firmness and desired to learn.

Sounds like the Eagle Scout project went pretty well, Chipper is all growns up making growns up decisions.(Psych). I was thinking about it the other day and I was like, man, I'm going to have a year on the mission in about two weeks...I must say I was little freaked out by that. The time has passed so fast. It won't be long till everybody is married and has kids, and then I'll be an old man. These were my feelings, you can see why I was a little freaked out. But time passes, and always will, the only thing that matters is what we do with it.

Hope that all is well at home and that you guys are as happy as a jar of peaches. Love you all to bunches and to pieces too,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment