Monday, July 15, 2013

PATRICK!!!!!!

PATRICK!!!!!! That flippin' blonde kid. Who does he think that he is? He shouldn't do dangerous things when I'm not there. I'm glad that he's alright, it would be nice to beam him an email, I need his email...because the other one didn't work. But tell him he's a freaking maniac for me.
\

But, this week went really well. We had a baptism on Sunday, which was great as usual. Her name is Francisca and she's an awesome lady. I'll send some pics for sure.

Yesterday I did something a little crazy. We had to do eight contacts in like an hour and we weren't finding anyone in the street to talk to. So we pass this really sketchy street and I see at the end a big group of people, and I was like boom contacts. I said a quick little prayer that we wouldn't get robbed or shot or something and we went for it. We walked all the way to the end of the street, and I kept thinking, "Man...this is a little crazy." But, we got there without dying and talked to the group of people. I don't think that they liked us very much, but we invited them to church this Sunday. I guess we will see what happens.

This week I also saw the great blessings that come from living the law of Chastity. We visited this family that is falling apart because of the parents decisions. It was one of the hardest things that I have seen in my life. I didn't know what to tell her, the mom, other than going to church would help her and her family be happy. I've always known that the Law of Chastity is important, but I've never seen what happens when you don't keep it. I'm greatful that we have commandments to keep us, and our families, safe.

Hope you had a good week, a little shout out to Lefler for getting his call! Yeah man, that is what's up.
Love you all
Elder Bowman

Beautiful Sky

Sunday Dinner 

Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment