Monday, January 20, 2014

The Land of the Dinosaurs

Well these four days went pretty fast. I pretty much spent them trying to figure out where everything is my area, but it was a pretty good week. We have a really good area with some awesome leaders, I´m pretty stoked to see what goes down here. But yeah, this week is going to be a good week. We are working with a family that is pretty awesome. There names are Paula and Jean (Jean is the man...don´t ask me, it is a man´s name down here) But, Paula wants to be baptized, but Jean is feeling a little scared. It will all work out in the end, they´re great. Our Branch President is pretty crazy, he´s an awesome guy who loves the missionaries. He is helping us out quite a bit and giving us a lot of things to do. So we´re going to do it.

Other than that things are going pretty smoothly. Elder Sabin and I are getting along well. We spend a lot of time laughing, which is a good thing, not during the lessons of course. 


I´m glad to here that everything is going well at home and that everyone is happy and dancing!!!!! Maybe I´ll throw a little dance party today...seeing as it is p-day hahahhaha. I love you all and I just want that somebody eats a hamburger for me...I´m missing BK a little. Have a great week!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment