Monday, January 6, 2014

Well Here We Go Again.

 Well this morning during the weekly planning session I recieved the notice that I was going to be called to be Zone Leader. I had the same feeling that I had when I was being called to train. I thought "Oh flip...I´m not ready for this at all." But I´m learning that throught the Lord that we can do whatever he calls us to do. It may be hard, but we can do it with Him. I must say that is an important lesson that I have learned in the mission, to trust in the Lord. 

This week we had a baptism. His name is Marciano, and he is pretty much a stud. We talked to him this week about his baptism and he said "I´m so excited for Sunday, I just want to go to church again." It is awesome to see that really there are people who are waiting for us to find them and help them come to know the truth. I´m a little sad that I´m going to leave Assú, it is getting a lot better now. But, the Lord needs me where he needs me. 

I´m missing you all and hope that you all know that I´m better now and that I´m happy. I Love you and have a steller week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment