Monday, June 24, 2013

Dancers In The Street

Well this week was a little crazy, we had like this big festival thing going on so there were a lot of people in the streets dancing and drinking...it was pretty awesome to watch drunk people dance because they don't dance very well.

But, I feel like I've matured a little bit, seeing as now I have twenty years of age. It's a little weird how fast time flies, and how much I sound like an old person saying that. But, it's true, on minute your sitting on your couch watching cartoons and the next minute you walking down the streets as a missionary.

This week I had a little run in with a bull. We were walking down the street, and he decided that he wanted to have a little stand off. So I was standing in the middle of the street, and he was staring me down. I was thinking "Oh Flip, this crapper is going to run me down,"  but then I think that he saw Jesus Crist on my name badge and was like "You can pass." My heart was beating like a million mile per hour after that, but I escaped with my life and my honor.

Hope all is well in Logan and that you are all enjoying the sunshine. Have a good week this week and keep being awesome

Love Elder Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment