Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas has come and gone...hello 2014!

Well this week was a very special week. It was the week that I got to talk to my family and see their smiling faces and hear that everything is good at home. I loved that.

This week we had a bit of a problem finding people who really wanted to hear the gospel and make the changes in their lives to be happy. It is a little tough sometimes, but you have to keep looking to the future with hope. I thought of Alma when he went and taught the people and they rejected him. He got sad, but he didn´t let that sadness stop him from continuing the work. We can´t let the things that happen deter us from trying in the future. Just because we had a bad week doesn´t mean that they are all going to be bad. I have faith that this week is going to be a lot better, we just need to believe.
I love you all and wish you all a happy new year, drink some egg nogg and eat some cake or something for me!!!!! Luvs, 

Elder Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment